Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Break



There was Justin Bieber's Believe Concert in the evening, and I went there in the afternoon:(

So I have a summer break from 13 June until 13 August, and I decided to spent most of my summer break time for a US trip. I went to US with my brother and 30 other strangers who are around my age. But as time goes, all these strangers become such a close friend to me and some also become my besties. Here are some pictures that I took during the trip..






Rodeo Drive!!
Tops - Forever21
Shorts - Topshop
Flats - Charles & Keith
Bag - Fossil





My host family in US! Love them~~
Tops - American Apparel
Skirt - Local boutique in Aussie
Cardigan - Local boutique in Indonesia


John Incredible Pizza!1 Yumm!!










Ice skating ring toilet :p
Cardigan - Forever 21
Tops - American Apparel
Shorts - American Apparel


4th of July in Bakersfield


Me and my brother..
Tops - H&M
Shorts - Promod
Sandals - Karen & Chloe






Look who's there eating on the floor in Grand Central Terminal?
Oops..



Off to see the statue of Liberty


Kate Spade, Coach :)




Left to right:
Livio (brother), ME, Avi, Charissa, Bella, Michael 


No comments:

Post a Comment